First time maker long time eater. I’ve always loved Bread Pudding but this is the first time I have ever made it myself.
Obviously because nothing I do on here is healthy, I swapped out normal bread and mixed it up with some Glazed Donuts and Challah Bread. I think it was a perfect blend – not too sweet and still good texture.
If you like this recipe video – please subscribe for more content!
(preheat oven to 350*)
1) Cut Donut and Challah into 1 inch slices/squares
2) Pour Milk (I used Coconut) into a bowl
3) Dip your breads into the milk and then put into a separate bowl
4) Crack 3 eggs into another bowl, add 3/4 Sugar, 2 tbsp Vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp Cinnamon, Banana and Pecans, Mix together.
5) Pour mixture over soaked bread
6) Melt 3 tbsp butter and then coat baking dish
7) Pour in Bread Mixture and bake at 350* for 35-40 minutes
1) Melt 3 tbsp butter with 1 egg, 1 cup Sugar, a few shots of whiskey or bourbon and whisk together then turn off heat (otherwise it will clump together)
Pour sauce over bread pudding and top with some ice cream!
Music: Funky Cat Savage