Please subscribe for more videos!
I tried something new here since this recipe would be a lot of fun to make with your kids and will probably turn out a whole better than mine! Nonetheless it’s a lot of fun to make and great to have all the color variations. Plus it’s a simple recipe that is cost friendly.
1) Melt 2 tbsp of Butter
2) Add 2 cups of Mini Marshmallows
3) Add your choice of dye (and keep stirring or Marshmallows will stick)
4) Add 2 cups of your cereal (I used Peanut Butter and Chocolate flavored cereals)
5) Stir until completely coated and then let cool for a couple minutes… if you don’t it is just one sticky mess that is unformable – plus it’s really hot!
6) Once you form your treats or eggs or whatever shape you want, you can go ahead and top with Candy Eggs or do what I did and crush them up to add to the mix when shaping. I tried both ways and would recommend keeping eggs in tact… they look, well, not great when all broken. meh.
7) Done – enjoy with friends, family, kids!
Subscribe for more!
Music: Funky Cat Savage