Frito Bar is a perfect dish for parties or to just indulge by yourself… I did it and it was glorious. Plus the chili is great for leftovers. I ate it while in Coachella which probably wasn’t the smartest idea… but damn it was too good.
I got this recipe from Chrissy Teigen’s cookbook and now I am even more jealous of Jon Legend. Try this out and tell me what you think!
Also, please subscribe for more videos!
1) Chop your Onions and Jalapeno (de-seed)
2) Brown your meat in a LARGE pan (mine was too small)
3) Drain or Not, your call, but then throw in Onion and Jalapeno (I also added mushrooms because I love mushrooms and it was Coachella… jk those kinds came later)
4) Add some seasoning salt and chili powder and garlic and paprika
5) The recipe says to add 2 cups of water, however I would add 1.5 or 1.25, it was kinda liquidy but up to you
6) Add 1 large can of tomato sauce (28-30oz)
7) Add 2 cans of Kidney Beans (12-14oz each)
8) Add 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar
9) Stir and let simmer for 35 minutes
1) Gauc -add Avocado, and dice Tomato, Jalapeno, Onion – then squeeze some lime, salt, pepper, and mash together (I also added cheese to it)
2) Dice Tomato
7) French Dip (for chips) or Sour Cream
Laddle Chili in Frito’s Bag and ENJOY the shit out of this messy deliciousness.
Subscribe for more!
Music: Funky Cat Savage