How to make Buffalo Chicken Sliders – Locals Only Recipe Video
A homemade recipe video that is perfect for lazy sundays. Plus you can use this recipe to put on several other dishes like nachos, salads, pizzas etc.
If you like it – please subscribe for more content!
You’ll need: 2-4 thawed Chicken Breasts, 1-2 cups of Hot Sauce or Buffalo Sauce, 1 onion, 2-3 Jalapenos, Ranch, Some Sweet Hawaiian Slider/Dinner Rolls, some Cheese (any kind will do, I used shredded Mozz.), lettuce.
1) Place chicken in Slow Cooker
2) Cover in Buffalo Sauce (there should be a thin layer covering the entire bottom)
3) Heat on HIGH and let sit for 4 hours
5) Dice onion and jalapeno
6) Shred chicken with 2 forks until it’s the right consistency
7) Put lettuce, onion, jalapeno, cheese, ranch on roll
8) Scoop chicken onto roll and there ya go!
Hope you enjoy – Please subscribe! And if you want another great video, check out Zucchini Taco Boats!