Cheeseburger Biscuits are easy to make and great for parties, appetizers, or for yourself when you binge watch Netflix.
Ground Turkey or Beef | Mushrooms | Onions | Cheese | Biscuit Dough | Seasoning |
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Brown the meat and the drain excess oil
3) Sautee onions and mushrooms
4) Put the Biscuits on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes
5) Use your thumb or spoon to ‘indent’ the middle of each biscuit
6) Fill with beef/mushrooms/onions
7) Bake for 5 minutes
8) Season the Burger Biscuits and top with Shredded Cheese
9) Bake for 3-5 minutes
10) Enjoy! Eat with your hands or fork and knife it… And add ketchup or hot sauce 🙂
Please subscribe for more content!!(www.youtube.com/localsonlysbtv) and if you haven’t checked out our shows, well it’d be cool if you did. Great food. Great beer. And cool pop up facts about the cities and places we go.