How to make Zucchini Taco Boats – Locals Only Recipe Video (10 steps, 90 second video)
A homemade recipe video for an unique and amazing meal that is a healthier version of a normal Taco Night… Enjoy Zucchini Taco Boats!
If you like it – please subscribe for more content!
You’ll need: 3 Zucchinis, 1 White Onion, 2 Jalapenos, 1 lb Ground Turkey, Salsa, Taco Seasoning, Cheese, Oil
1) Cut the ends of your Zucchini and then cut in half (long ways)
2) Scoop the inside out of the Zucchini to make it a ‘boat’ shape, but leave enough so it can hold the Taco ingredients.
3) Dice your Onion and Jalapeno (leave some on the side for later)
4) Heat your oil in a large skillet
5) Brown Onions, toss in Jalapenos, and then Ground Turkey
6) Once Turkey is browned, mix in the Taco Seasoning and some water
7) Fill your Zucchini Boats with the Taco Meat
8) Top with raw Onions and Jalapenos, Salsa, Cheese
9) Bake at 400* for 30 minutes
10) Top with some more raw Jalapenos and Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy – Please subscribe! And if you want another great video, check out my homemade Tomato Soup inside a Sourdough Bread Bowl with a Side Grilled Cheese!