This Buffalo Chicken Ring is honestly so good your friends will ask if you watch Martha Stewart.
Please subscribe for more videos!
1) Dice your chicken into 1 inch cubes and cook in a pan
2) Take a 1/2 packet of cream cheese and empty into a bowl (room temp works best for cream cheese)
3) add chicken, diced onions, shredded cheese, hot sauce (I used a 1/2 cup of hot sauce and onions and it was a little too much… I’d try maybe a 1/3)
4) Take your crescent rolls and roll them out in the triangle form you see in the video… so it looks like a sun. I used the onion bowl as a centerpiece to help with the shape
5) layer chicken mix into center of crescent rolls
6) roll the layers up to cover the chicken mix
7) bake at 375 for 25 minutes
8) enjoy with some ranch or bleu cheese!
Subscribe for more!