Locals Only “Fun-Sized” – Tuscan Chicken
Locals Only “Fun Sized” are short how-to videos on making great meals that don’t break the bank or take hours of prep and work.
My roommate came up with the Tuscan Chicken recipe so check the video out and for directions just read below. Enjoy!
1) Season Chicken with Salt, Pepper, and Crushed Red Pepper
2) Cook chicken in a Frying Pan with some Olive Oil so it’s a little crispy
3) Dice Garlic, Tomatos, Basil
4) Boil a pasta of your choice (fettuccini or spaghetti noodles work great)
5) Simmer Tomatoes, Garlic, and Basil (we removed the cooked chicken and used the same pan to ease the dish work later)
6) Add butter
7) Drain Pasta when ready
8) Place cooked chicken back in the pan and let it simmer for a minute
9) Plate pasta, then top with chicken and scoop sauce with Tomatoes, Garlic, Basil on top