Locals Only homemade recipe video for a Tomato Soup in a Cheesy Bread Bowl with a Grilled Cheese topper.
This is a super easy and quick recipe that is perfect for just yourself, or make the side bites and bring to a party… Either way you can’t go wrong with a cheesy tomato soup bread bowl combo.
Please subscribe to my youtube channel here: Locals Only
1) In med/large pot mix: 1 can Tomatoes, 1 can Chicken Stock, Diced Onions and Garlic, Basil
2) Cook on Medium heat until the soup boils, then lower heat and let simmer for 15 minutes
3) Cut top off of Bread Bowl. Then gently knife and scoop the inside to remove in one piece
4) Butter the inside of the bread bowl, then layer with Cheese
5) Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees
6) With the scooped bread bowl piece, Cut in half for your grilled cheese
7) Butter each side, put cheese in the middle, place in pan on stove to make the grilled cheese
8) When Soup mix has simmered for 15 minutes, place the contents into a blender and liquify (this should match up right in time when the bread bowl is done as well as the grilled cheese)
9) Take bread bowl out of the oven and fill with the soup then take the grilled cheese from the stove and dip!
1) Dice baguette
2) Butter each slice
3) Put Basil leaf on each slice
4) Then a piece of cheese
5) Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes
Hope you enjoy!