Locals Only homemade recipe video for an easy and quick to make ‘White Bean Chicken Chili (or Soup)’.
If you like it – please subscribe for more content!
You’ll need: 1 Onion, some Garlic, 1 Avocado, Cheese, a couple Jalapenos and Serrano Peppers, Chili Powder, Black Pepper, 1-2 cans Chicken Broth, 1 Can White Beans, 1 Cup Salsa Verde, 1 Whole Chicken (Roasted)
1) Dice Onions, Garlic and Peppers
2) Shred Roasted Chicken
3) Strain Beans
4) On Medium/High Heat throw some Olive Oil in a Pot and then add Onion, Garlic, Peppers and let cook for a couple minutes
5) Add your Chicken Broth (however thick or soup-y you want your Chili)
6) Add Chicken, Beans, Salsa Verde, Chili Pepper and Black Pepper
7) Bring to Boil, Cover, Reduce Heat (10 minutes)
8) Dice an Avocado, Jalapeno, and get some Cheese out
9) Once Chili has simmered for 10 minutes, scoop into bowl and top with the Avo, Jala, and Cheese.
Hope you enjoy – Please subscribe!