Locals Only “Fun Sized” are short how-to videos on making great meals that don’t break the bank and are easy to follow.
Sunday Night Meal: Homemade Slow Cooked Stuffed Meatballs and Crescent Roll Blunts! Hope you like it!
You’ll need: Meat (I used Ground Turkey), Jalapeno, Onion, Cheese, Seasoning, Tomato Sauce, Crescent Rolls.
Optional: BBQ Sauce, Sriracha, Mushrooms.
1) Dice Jalapeno and Onions. Mince Garlic.
2) Crack 2 Eggs into Bowl along with Meat
3) Mix in Seasonings and Cheese (including BBQ and Sriracha)
4) Form Meatballs
5) Heat Oil in Large Skillet
6) Brown the Meatballs
7) Pour Tomato Sauce into Slow Cooker on Low Heat
8) Gently place Meatballs into the Sauce (optionally add mushrooms)
9) Let cook for 4-5 hours
10) Carve out some bread, toast it, fill it with the meatballs and sauce… top with cheese, fresh onions and jalapeno.
1) Flatten on Crescent Rolls on Greased Baking Sheet
2) Fill with Meatballs
3) Roll into “Blunts”
4) Top with Parmesan Cheese
5) Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes
Comment and suggestions or ideas below! And Please subscribe!
Super recipe! Loved the music! Easy and tasty