Locals Only “Fun Sized” are short how-to videos on making great meals that don’t break the bank or take hours of prep and work.
Sunday Night Meal: Crispy Baked Salmon and Brussel Sprouts! Super easy to make and actually healthy. I am still relatively new to cooking Fish and this turned out really nice! Hope you like it!
1) Cut Brussel Sprouts in half (and you can also chop of the end/stem part)
2) Mince Garlic and add to Brussel Sprouts in Large Bowl
3) Toss with Olive Oil, Salt (I used Truffle Salt from a local farmers market), Pepper, And Rosemary
4) Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees
1) Melt 2 TB of Butter (microwave) and dice an inch or so of Lemon Peel
2) Mix Bread Crumbs, Parmesan Cheese, Lemon Peel and Melted Butter in small bowl
3) In a Pan, melt 1 TB of Butter, throw in some actual Lemon pieces, and then place Salmon skin side down
4) Cook until skin is crispy – then add the Bread Crumb Mix to the top part of the Salmon
5) Place of greased baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees. I timed it with the Brussel Sprouts so they could finish at the same time.
I sautéed some Green Onion and Mushrooms to add on top of the Salmon and also because I just love Mushrooms and Green Onion.
Enjoy! Comment any suggestions or ideas below! And Please subscribe!