Parmesan Crusted Mac N’ Cheese Balls – Locals Only Video Recipe
Combining our childhood favorites of Goldfish and Mac N’ Cheese! Again with this one you could swap out flavors of Goldfish to create unique flavors like a BBQ or a Spicy version.
Super easy to make and way too easy to eat.
If you like this recipe video – please subscribe for more content!
You’ll need: 2 Cups of leftover Mac N’ Cheese (I used Kraft from the night before, but you could also make some fresh and then just throw it in the freezer or fridge until it hardens)
1 Cup of Shredded Cheese
1-2 Cups of Goldfish Crackers
1-2 Cups of Flour
1 Cup of Italian Breadcrumbs
(Marinara for dipping, more Parmesan for topping)
1) Take cold Mac and mix in some Shredded Cheese
2) Roll into Balls and make sure they’re pretty solid
3) Place on oiled baking pan and then throw them in the freezer for 2 hours
5) Crush Goldfish and Mix in with Italian Bread Crumbs and place in a bowl
6) Mix 2 Eggs in a second bowl
7) Pour flour into a third Bowl
8) Once you take the Mac N Cheese balls out of the freezer, preheat the oven to 425 degrees
9) Take 1 Mac Ball and dip in egg wash, then flour, then egg wash, then goldfish/bread crumb mixture, place back on oiled baking pan
10) Place the Mac Balls in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes
Enjoy with a side dipping sauce (Marinara) and top with some grated Parmesan.
Hope you liked this video! Please subscribe and follow along on social media – links below!
Music: Keep Going – Klein Loizides McCurry Theodore